Indiana-Illinois Farm and Outdoor Power Equipment Show NOW Indiana Farm Equipment Technology Expo
Hoosier Ag Today, Indiana’s premier agricultural radio network, and Farm World, one of the oldest and largest weekly farm newspapers in the Eastern Corn Belt, have jointly purchased the Indiana-Illinois Farm and Outdoor Power Equipment Show from Richard Sherman, who has operated the show the past 39 years. The show will be held December 11 – 13, 2018 at the Indiana State Fairgrounds.
The show will focus a great deal on new technology and product innovation in farm equipment, seed genetics, precision agriculture, bio-science, robotics, sensors, big data, artificial intelligence, and more. A practical showcase of the latest technology and innovation that farmers can take home and put to work in their operations. To reflect this, the name of the show has been changed to The Indiana Farm Equipment and Technology Expo. The show will be interactive, with daily live demonstrations of new products and technology as well as an expanded series of educational seminars. One tradition will not change, however, admission to the show is free.
Seven Interstates and six U.S. Highways, the most in the nation, provide easy access from some of America’s richest farmlands to its 11th largest city. Route 69 from Michigan, Routes 31 and 65 from northern Indiana, Route 65 from Kentucky and Routes 70 and 74 from Ohio straight through to Illinois, all meet at Indianapolis.
Free to the farmer and the trade featuring Long Line, Shore Line, Supply, Seeds, Chemicals, Livestock and Dairy Equipment, geared for the maximum buyer and media exposure. The response to our last show was excellent—over 325 exhibiting companies (see back cover) and an outstanding Farmer and dealer attendance that came to buy.
• New Focus: Farm equipment has always been the focus o the show and that will continue but, in addition, new technology and innovation will be featured. Drones, robots, cover crops, soil sensors, Satellite imaging, variable rate seeding, artificial intelligence, data analysis, and more will be on display at the show.
• Attendee Registration: all show attendees will be registered so you will know who attended the show. A database of all attendees will be provided to each exhibitor at the end of the show for further contact and follow-up.
• Grand Prize Giveaway: all attendees will be eligible for a grand prize drawing. This will help boost interest in and attendance at the show. • Expanded Seminar Program: Several informative and engaging seminar seminars will be held on the show floor each day featuring topics of practical interest to farmers by leading experts.
• Live Demonstrations: A special area of the show will feature live demonstrations of new and innovative technology. Exhibitors will also be encouraged to demonstrate new products in this area.
• Free Coffee: Free coffee will be available for all exhibitors during the first hour of the show each day. • Free Lunch: On the third day of the show, a free lunch will be provided to all attendees.