The Indiana Farm Equipment and Technology has announced a Phantom 4 drone (UAV) will be given away each day of the Expo, scheduled for December 11-13 at the West Pavilion of the Indiana State Fairgrounds. A winner will be drawn from those who register for and attend the show on the day the drawing is made. The selection will be made each afternoon at 2 pm, and the individual must be present to win. No purchase is necessary; admission to the show is free. Read more below for details.
Rules for Drone Giveaway 2018
The drawing for the Phantom 4 Drone will be held at or about 2 pm EST on December 11, 12, and 13. Those eligible for each day’s drawing will be drawn from those who registered that day either on-site or by confirming pre-registration attendance. Three public address announcements will be made in the exhibit hall announcing the winner. Should the winner not respond to show officials in the show office within 15 minutes of the final announcement, another drawing will be held to select an alternative winner. This process will continue until a winner is determined. The winner will be selected by random selection.
- No purchase required to enter this contest
- Must be 21 years of age or older to win
- Must be present (in the State Fair West Pavilion) at time of drawing to be eligible to win
- Must be registered for the 2018 Indiana Farm Equipment and Technology Expo, either on-site or by confirming preregistration attendance, in order to be eligible for the drawing
- Winners responsible for any taxes incurred as a result of winning the prize
- Prize may not be exchanged for cash or any other merchandise or consideration
- Employees and their dependents of Hoosier Ag Today, Farm World, MidCountry Media, Midwest Ag Events LLC, Truitt Communications LLC, the Indiana State Fair, or any exhibitor or other entity contractually connected with the Indiana Farm Equipment and Technology Expo are not eligible to enter the contest
- Employees and their dependents of Hoosier Ag Today, Farm World, Mid-Country Media, Midwest Ag Events LLC, Truitt Communications LLC, the Indiana State Fair or any exhibitor or other entity contractually connected with the Indiana Farm Equipment and Technology Expo, are not liable for any damages or injuries incurred by the operation of the UAV
- Winner agrees to have his name and photo published by Hoosier Ag Today and Farm World Newspaper